Purely Sullied has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://purelysullied.com
and update your bookmarks.

Contest: Win two glass dildos!
5/22/09

Epiphora is putting on a really cool contest at her blog and through Twitter. The prize is the Pure Package by RubyGlass21: two bumpy glass dildos. The straight, shorter dildo is for kegels (or whatever you want ;] ) and the longer, curved dildo is for g-spot stimulation.


Image from Epiphora's blog.

Her Rules:

How to Enter

  • Tweet this text: RT @Epiphora: I’m giving away a set of two bumpy glass dildos! Retweet to enter. Rules + picture: http://is.gd/Cldd. (I will only count it if you include “@Epiphora,” and I’d prefer if you keep the link to this entry intact. Otherwise, go wild with the text — then it won’t be a retweet, but that’s fine.)
  • You may tweet up to once a day. Each tweet counts as one entry. It’s up to you to decide how much you want to annoy your followers.
  • You should probably be following me on Twitter, so I can DM you if you win.
  • I’ll give you an extra entry if you write a post on your blog about this contest. Be sure to send me the link, or reply to this post and let me know.
  • The deadline is June 12th, 2009 at the stroke of midnight PST.
  • I will keep a list detailing each entry, and will be picking the winner using the List Randomizer.

Also…

  • You must be willing to give me your address.
  • RubyGlass21 ships internationally, so you don’t have to live in the U.S. to enter! Hurrah

1 Comments:

Epiphora said...

Excellent! The picture looks better on your blog than it does on mine, haha.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...