Purely Sullied has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://purelysullied.com
and update your bookmarks.

Exciting
4/23/09

I'm in the running this week to become an advanced reviewer for EdenFantasys! If you are a member and enjoy my reviews, please consider voting for me. I'd really like to become a regular in the community and learn as much as I can about sexual health and toys. I love the community, and if you aren't a member, you should definitely check it out because the people there rock!

In other news, I'll be participating in Ginger Lee's Fabulous Shopping Spree. I think I'm done with my wishlist, even though it doesn't even reach $900. I chose a lot of things that I honestly wanted prior to reading about this contest, and it's not just me being modest. I honestly would consider myself blessed to get any number of those items. :)

Anyway, reality is keeping me busy, so I best get back to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...