Purely Sullied has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://purelysullied.com
and update your bookmarks.

TMI Tuesday
4/28/09

This week's is pretty uneventful for me, considering I'm monogamous.

1. Have you ever had angry sex?

Not yet. Believe me though, it will definitely happen someday. My partner and I can make each other pretty mad haha.

2. Pity sex?
No. No matter how much I sympathize with some of my single friends I know, I can never feel this bad for them.

3. "Oh well, I might as well" sex?
Yes. There are times that I'm just really not in the mood, but I always end up enjoying it. Similar to how I never want to work out, but when I'm done at the gym, I feel awesome!

4. One-of-you-knew-it-was-goodbye-and-the-other-didn't sex?
No. I can't really foresee myself doing this either.

5. Don't-remember-having-it sex?
I have an awful memory, but I don't think there have been any times that I wasn't able to remember.

6. Regret-it-afterward sex?
I don't think so. Not even the times when it was a little too rough and I was hurt.

7. Can't-remember-his/her-name sex?
Nope.

8. Never-knew-his/her-name sex?
I don't think I'll ever do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...